SOME FUNNY QUOTES that can motivate you and inspire you to make something great out of your life.


People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
- Zig Ziglar

 By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
 - Robert Frost

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh – at yourself.
- Ethel Barrymore

I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
- Oscar Wilde

A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory.
- Unknown

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.
- Unknown

If you hit the target every time it’s too near or too big.
- Tom Hirshfield

I’m an idealist I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
- Carl Sanburg

Don’t confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other.
- Erma Bombeck

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
 - Harry S. Truman

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.
- Funny inspirational quote

He who laughs lasts.
- Mary P. Poole

Seven days without laughter make one weak.
- Joel Goodman

When anybody laughs, he has no mind, no thought, no problem, no suffering.
- Sri H. W. L. Poonja

Laughing, how can you fall asleep? It brings a state of no-mind and no-thought, and does not allow you to fall asleep.
- Osho

If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.
- Marie Osmond

Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a man who will make history. Give me a man with no goals and I’ll give you a stock clerk.
- J.C. Penney

The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing.
- German Proverb

If you don’t run your own life, somebody else will.
 - John Atkinson

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you’re alive it isn’t.
- Richard Bach

Dogs have owners, cats have staff. Are you a dog or a cat?

- Unknown

If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
- Yogi Berra

When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won’t come up with a handful of mud either.
 - Leo Burnett

 Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare.
 - Japanese proverb

Just Remember One Thing:   You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?
 - Steven Wright

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
- Wayne Dyer

Success comes in cans, failure in cant’s.
- Funny inspirational saying

Read More Quotes: 
Life Quotes - InspirationalThinkTank.Com 
Love Quotes - InspirationalThinkTank.Com